DEPOSIT and PAYMENT
Once we have discussed your order, a $100 non-refundable deposit is necessary to reserve your date. The balance is due two weeks prior to event. Even if you have spoken or emailed with me, a deposit is required to reserve the date of your order. The deposit amount is applied to the total cost of your order. It is non-refundable because I turn down other orders for that date once your order is on the schedule.
If you are emailing me for an order less than two weeks away, your order is subject to a Rush Surcharge at my discretion and the total amount of the invoice must be paid as soon as invoice is received.
CHANGES TO ORDER
PattyCakes will accept changes up to two weeks before your event. Requests for changes in the two weeks leading up to your event will be accepted at my discretion.
In the event that your celebration date is changed or canceled, your deposit will remain valid for one year after the original deposit date and can be used towards another order. If you do not give me at least two weeks notice of the change or cancellation, your deposit will be forfeited.
Payments can be made via the following methods (please advise as to which method you will be using):
- Check made out to “PattyCakes”
- Venmo App: Username is PattyCakesMIA
- CashApp: Username is PattyCakesMIA (subject to a 2.75% service charge)
- Credit card payments made upon pick up/delivery will be subject to a 2.75% service charge
- PayPal payments can be made via the link below but are subject to a 3.5% service charge, so your deposit would be $103.50 and your total invoice will include a 3.5% surcharge